Our guide to writing your first blog:
We realise that reading blogs are easier than writing them so we have written a short guide to help you write your first (or second) successful blog! Follow these steps to success…
- What has happened these past few weeks? Have you been busy with your enterprise or have things been really easy for you?
- Do you have a clear idea of what enterprise you are going to launch or are you still unsure?
- Have you been brainstorming – getting together and thinking of ideas for an enterprise? This is one of the most effective ways of discovering new ideas and finalising ideas you have already talked about. What did you talk about, was it successful?
- If you have decided already on your enterprise, how did you come to that decision – did you vote, did you do market research, is there a big demand for this service/product?
- Tell the world your worries, concerns, how you feel, if you are happy, feeling inspired…we want to know!
If you do not have any ideas for an enterprise then please visit page 21 of the School Enterprise Challenge Guide where you have at least eight ideas for a business. Think about animals, vegetables, fruit, flowers, herbs, cleaning and repairing services, recycling, skills, jewellery, insects, bread…anything is possible!
More information about writing a blog can be found on page 74-77 of the pack…