We hope you have had another enjoyable week working on your enterprises and implementing your business plans!
In August we held a blog competition for the best written blog and we received an overwhelming number of excellent blog entries. We can now announce that the WINNER of the August blog competition 2011 for the School Enterprise Challenge is…
…ANNAL JYOTI BOARDING SCHOOL in NEPAL!
Their blog ‘Fun and Dangers in Field Work’ was a very detailed blog with great pictures and showed the hard work that the students are putting into their school enterprise! You can read their blog here: http://annaljyoti.wordpress.com
Reaching a decision about who wrote the best August blog was very difficult and for that reason we would like to highlight the following seven blogs for their outstanding work:
– Jhurry Rya School (JR School) Ltd, Mauritius – http://jhurryryaschool.wordpress.com
– Chak Kham Khanathon, Thailand – http://dtchakkham.wordpress.com
– Chrysalis School for Young Social EntrepreneursUganda http://chrysalisuganda.wordpress.com
– SCOALA CU CLASELE I-VIII, Romania – http://reusingandproducing.wordpress.com
– Droopnath Ramphul State College,Mauritius – http://drscgreenentrepreneur.wordpress.com
– Smpt Mandiri Al Fajri, Indonesia – http://sharbinie.wordpress.com
– School Of Development For Nomads, India – https://nomadictribesmaharashtra.wordpress.com
– The Heritage School, India – http://thsmushroom.wordpress.com