- Do you LOVE taking photos?
- Do you like using your imagination?
- Do you enjoy competing in a challenge?
- Would you like to WIN one of our awesome Goody Bags?!
If you answered YES then read on…!
After the success of our last photo competition, we thought we would give you all another opportunity to get creative with a camera! Our second Photo Competition is now OPEN and this time we’d like your photos to show us:
‘What is your favourite thing about running a school business?’
We asked some of the School Enterprise Challenge team to help out by producing an example photo. Below is a picture of Sam selling Lindsey one of his products and a caption explaining what he likes most about running a business.
Sam: “My favourite thing about running a business is being a sales person – I like building good relationships with customers so that they will keep coming back!”
We like Sam’s photo because it clearly demonstrates his business and what he likes most about it; the photo is in focus and the caption explains the photo very well. We can see Sam’s excellent sales skills – his customer looks happy with her purchase and Sam’s made some money! So now it’s YOUR turn!
How to take part
It’s easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Think of what you like most about running your school business.
2. Write this down (in no more than 50 words) – this will be your photo caption.
3. Take a photo to match your caption! It could be simple, detailed or funny – just try to make it as creative as possible!
4. Email your photo and the caption to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline: Friday, 29th of November.
We will post all your entries in a special album on the School Enterprise Challenge Facebook page. All submissions will be judged on both the photo and the caption according to our internal criteria. The three lucky winners will receive an awesome Goody Bag filled with School Enterprise Challenge stickers, pens, USB and notepads! Check them out!
So what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and your team mates and get started! We look forward to seeing your entries!
School Enterprise Challenge blogger,