We are thrilled to announce that the Logo Design Mini-Competition 2017 is now open!
Designing a logo is an essential part of setting up a successful school business. It acts as the ‘face’ of your enterprise and should appear on your product and advertising displays. It will often be the first thing your customers see and so should really convey your business’ unique identity!
How should your team design their logo?
- Come together as a team and brainstorm ideas (Think about some of your favourite brands or logos: what can you learn from them?)
- Come up with a few ideas and pick your favourite
- Remember to allow all members of the business team to contribute to the design of the logo!
What makes a good logo?
- Unique and distinctive
- Simple and easy to understand
- Conveys information about your business (who you are and what you do)
- Easily recognisable
The Logo Design Mini-Competition has always been hugely popular with School Enterprise Challenge participants and last year over 100 schools sent us their creative and colourful logos. Make sure you click HERE to view the best entries from 2016.
To take part simply send us your students’ logo in .JPEG or .PNG format by email to email@example.com – remember to include a brief description of what the logo means and how you designed it in the body of the email.
The mini-competition will be open until Thursday 31st of August. So what are you waiting for?! Get designing and send us your school business’ logo!